Hello Everyone

My name is Chris, and I am new here as well as new to the hobby.
I have always wanted a saltwater tank, a reef tank in particular the last few years, however my financial situation never allowed for it.
My wife and I began looking over a year ago for that great deal on a setup, and fortunately about a month ago we found it.
We scored a running 75 with a 20 sump, about 60 lbs +/- of live rock, and 7 fish, for a price we couldnt pass up.
Needless to say, it has been a rough few weeks after the move, but we are very close to having our parameters where we want them to start adding corals.
Anyhow, I live in Lafayette, and I am really hoping to meet some people that help guide us along the way, as well as establish some new friendships.
I look forward to attending any meetings and events that may arise, as I like to be involved in things, especially things I love! Lol

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Welcome to the club and the addiction! Post up a build thread if you get a chance. Would love to see where you are at with the tank. Great community here that loves to help when needed, so dont be afraid to ask questions too ;)