Hello, South Cakalacky to Denver!

Hi all! I moved out to Highlands Ranch from South Carolina about 3 months ago. Had 3 tanks setup (all FW planted) but broke all but 1 down for the move. When i get around to setting them back up one will be a reef tank, which is how i stumbled across this place from Reef Central. It's nice to finally be in a city that has a good LFS selection. Does there happen to be another local forum that has a bit more on the freshwater side? Anyway, i look forward to lurking through the forum and possibly meeting a few people. I'll throw up some pics of the tanks before the move for fun.

- Jimmy

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello, I know there is a FW club, colo aquarium something, I dont remember exactly.
Welcome to the club!!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. I especially like that third tank

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That last planted tank you added, looks super nice. Welcome to the site and "I like tacos" is a hard core fresh water guy as well, hope he chimes in for you, as he is in your hood.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
looks good ..love planted tanks almost as much as reefs:) ...todds tropical fish jhas a large selection of FW ....might check our sponsors for others im not sure

welcome to the club!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Welcome and those angles in first tank are sweet!!