https://www.live-plants.com/ group buy.

Maddlesrain

Cleaner Shrimp
I just got a response on the stuff that's out of stock. He says he has a few rock anemones, but not enough to list them on the site. I asked if we might be able to add a couple to our order since I wouldn't mind one as well. The rest of the stuff we were looking for he said that he probably wouldn't have back in stock until fall sometime.
Sounds good!
I might end up making another order in later fall for a photosynthetic gorg or two if anyone has anything they’re burning to get that isn’t in stock now and want to get it then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds good!
I might end up making another order in later fall for a photosynthetic gorg or two if anyone has anything they’re burning to get that isn’t in stock now and want to get it then.

Let me know when you do. I would love to get one of those finger or tree gorgs.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last chance bump. I'm going to place the order tonight, @Maddlesrain and @neil82 I'll send you a total for your stuff tonight. If you could send payment by tomorrow that would be awesome. I'll let you know when the stuff will be here, as soon as I know and we can arrange pickup.

Maddlesrain

Cleaner Shrimp
Let me know when you do. I would love to get one of those finger or tree gorgs.
For sure!!

Last chance bump. I'm going to place the order tonight, @Maddlesrain and @neil82 I'll send you a total for your stuff tonight. If you could send payment by tomorrow that would be awesome. I'll let you know when the stuff will be here, as soon as I know and we can arrange pickup.
Sounds good! Just send me a request over Venmo!:)

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
@Maddlesrain and @neil82 I've had 2 orders recently from Reef Cleaners, that came from Florida as well both shipped USPS priority, that showed up a day earlier than what the USPS tracking showed. So I'd say that there is a good chance that it will be here tomorrow as well.