It's alive!!!!!!!..... Finally.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
View attachment 20804
I finally talked myself into doing my tank transfer. Most of you know that I won an innovative marine fusion 40 a while back and I have been trying to come up with the courage and energy to transfer from my 30 gallon to my new 40. Well last night I had the help of robert and we got it done. This first pic is a horrible picture but it was cloudy still and I used my phone. Dslr is charging so better pics to come!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Very nice man, about time :)

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;323663 said:
Very nice man, about time :)
Right!? It's crazy how much more room this tank has. It's only 10 gallons more but the dimensions of this tank make it seem much larger.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyDiv3r17;323666 said:
Is that a crap ton of frags on the sand??? Holy cow haha! Now I really gotta come see it :D.
Yes those are frags. They are driving me insane, I want my sandbed back. I am setting up my frag tank next so I can put all the frags in there instead of in my display.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Oh, I see how it is. Call me for the hard bull**** work and do all the fun stuff with Robert! Haha, just kidding. Looks great

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
That's my kinda fun all day long!! It's a build, and that's 75% of the fun to me!

Bout time

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's been a while since I've posted or even been on the forums to update my thread or look at everyone's tanks. Long story short I am going through a divorce and it would be an understatement to say that the tank took a back seat to everything. I'm trying to get back into it now but I get sick to my stomach when I even look at the tank. I have lost most of my corals. It seems like my favorite pieces went first. I have lost my starburst monti, my three stellata, a bunch of my zoas, and some other misc stuff to name a few. I love the hobby but man this sucks!!!!!

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;332977 said:
Aww man sorry to hear this :( good luck with everything... If I had things to frag I would... If I get there I'll let you know.
I appreciate it man. Just time to rebuild.