Keepin busy 8g Nuvo

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I bought this while I take the time to get the 120g ready.
8g nuvo stock LEDs I think, filter and return pump with spin stream. Probably 2 pounds of rock and a heater just left it on its last setting from the previous owner and have no way of checking the temp right now. Thinking of going bare bottom and just letting it cycle right now. Then plan on adding sps and Zoas and some softies.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Welcome back in the game man! (lol dont know what that is but cracked me up):funnyburger:

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;330949 said:
Welcome back in the game man! (lol dont know what that is but cracked me up):funnyburger:
Haha thank you and ya idk what to say about the hamburger, he's crazy as ****!

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
JuanGutz;331010 said:
That would be pretty sick! Haha think I found some black sand though. When are you free this week Seth?
Any day after 4pm cept today I wont be home until 7:00 ish.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;331016 said:
Any day after 4pm cept today I wont be home until 7:00 ish.
Okay would like to get this and the sand in one run so waiting to hear back. Pretty sure I still have your number but could you pm it to me incase?

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Time to update! So added three corals. Blue & purple hornets and a small polyp of CAO. Plus some black sane.

* still in able to upload more the one pic at a time. Very frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Juan use photbucket or tapatalk of they are cell pics. Also the site has a 1mb limit on pics uploaded to our server to host. So of your pics are bigger than 1mb it wont allow them

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;331540 said:
Juan use photbucket or tapatalk of they are cell pics. Also the site has a 1mb limit on pics uploaded to our server to host. So of your pics are bigger than 1mb it wont allow them
Haha I just have j hate both those.