Koralia magnet

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The inside or outside magnet? I believe they can both be submerged.

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
i cant remember where i read it but i do remember an article on reef 2reef that said the exterior magnet is not water tight and that you could eventually get rust. don't know the truth behind it but that does make sense

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Harbor freight sales a plastic dip made for coating tools like the handle of a pair of plyers. I have used it to dip magnets in and haven't had any issues. I'd let it dry for several days however just to be safe

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Koralia magnet

Kalgra;213915 said:
Harbor freight sales a plastic dip made for coating tools like the handle of a pair of plyers. I have used it to dip magnets in and haven't had any issues. I'd let it dry for several days however just to be safe
Is it similar to the one HD sells?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Koralia magnet

Kalgra;213915 said:
I use that stuff all the time at work! I didn't know if it was reef safe!! Thanks!! And thanks for the deal on the MP10! I'm rockin a nice wave now!!