LFS map/list

gregudolph

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's looking good. Things like this help us guys that moved here recently and are far enough away (Alamosa) to not be able to get to all the meetings. Is there a way to get duplicates off? Some are on the list twice. Also any way to color code stores from business people run out of their house? If not it's cool, just asking questions.
I moved here from Salt Lake and the Wasatch Marine Aquarium Society. On their webpage there was a tab called Local Pet Stores. There aren't as many there as there are here but it was a great source of info for planning a long day of buying coral. Just food for thought. May help some of the local stores gain some business.
Thanks,
Greg

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
gregudolph;324994 said:
That's looking good. Things like this help us guys that moved here recently and are far enough away (Alamosa) to not be able to get to all the meetings. Is there a way to get duplicates off? Some are on the list twice. Also any way to color code stores from business people run out of their house? If not it's cool, just asking questions.
I moved here from Salt Lake and the Wasatch Marine Aquarium Society. On their webpage there was a tab called Local Pet Stores. There aren't as many there as there are here but it was a great source of info for planning a long day of buying coral. Just food for thought. May help some of the local stores gain some business.
Thanks,
Greg
Yeah, I'm going to fool around with it and try some different colors if possible. Chain vs LFS vs basement farmer.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reef Tank is closed, in Castle Rock

Also, add Gonzo!

Last edited by a moderator:

gregudolph

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
kyuubichan218;325007 said:
Might also be nice to color code sponsors vs non sponsors.
I love that idea. They deserve a gold color for sponsoring us! This map looks amazing. I had no idea how many stores there were between Pueblo and Denver. I can't wait to do a store tour. I'm trying to think of any other suggestions but I don't have any. I hope that others chime in with more stores (if there are any). Thanks again for all the hard work.

lesserwhirls

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
PetCO in Longmont has some saltwater supplies, fish, and coral:

http://www.petco.com/content/locator/Details.aspx?storeId=1452205
Ken Pratt Boulevard #280
Longmont, CO 80501
(720) 652-4642

Big D;275691 said:
exotic aquatics on arapaho in boulder
bump for Exotic Aquatics in Boulder:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Exotic-Aquatics-Boulder/278962145454442
3216 Arapahoe, Suite E, Boulder, Colorado, 80303
(303) 442-5363

The map is awesome - thank you! Now, to get a bus and start my road trip to visit all of these places!

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
still some kinks in the sort feature. I'll try to get it so that you can view the map by name or sponsor status and maybe more.

lesserwhirls

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man, this is awesome! Thanks to sethsolomon and SkyShark for putting this together, and thanks to all who contributed! Let's all work together to keep this updated :) Maybe this thread should be a sticky?

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lesserwhirls;325799 said:
Man, this is awesome! Thanks to sethsolomon and SkyShark for putting this together, and thanks to all who contributed! Let's all work together to keep this updated :) Maybe this thread should be a sticky?
Thanks, i'm happy to help.

Now does anyone want to take on the task of compiling a list of all the discounts for MASC members? I dont think I have seen a comprehensive list like that, and I'd like to add that information to the map (I already added a column for it).