Liquidation Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smokey;200891 said:
I'd be interested in a RBTA depending on size and price
They're on the smaller side, so I think $50 is fair. I'm not sure how to get them off the rock they're on, tho. I'll try to work on that. Unless someone wants to buy both, then you can just have the whole rock.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be in Denver on Nov 10 for the club DBTC meeting, if you will be around I bet a few of us could stop in after :)

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReeferMatt;200894 said:
I will be in Denver on Nov 10 for the club DBTC meeting, if you will be around I bet a few of us could stop in after :)
Absolutely! Love that idea. Some of you I may know/remember, but I look forward to meeting the rest of the group. I'm keeping my tank, so I'll be staying in the hobby. And you guys have just been phenomenal with helping me work through this stuff. When I first posted, I was in an absolute panic. Now I feel like I've got a much better grip on things. Thank you all for that. It has meant a lot to me.

I'd love to stop buy. I won't be back in town until Friday from my business trip. I would be interested in some of the zoa's and maybe a couple others.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you have a big tank setup between your living room and kitchen? And the frag flat downstairs along With another big tank near the flat?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;200902 said:
Do you have a big tank setup between your living room and kitchen? And the frag flat downstairs along With another big tank near the flat?
Yes. The tank between the living room and kitchen is my 'desk lamp'. That one I am keeping. The small display flat next to it is for sale, as are the tank and flat in the basement, which is no longer in the abominable condition that it was before. :)

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's crazy I was there not to long ago. I met the guy that was there (can't remember his name) and yes that flat downstairs is packed with corals.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;200905 said:
That's crazy I was there not to long ago. I met the guy that was there (can't remember his name) and yes that flat downstairs is packed with corals.
His name is Nate. He won't be there this time. It's just me.

the equipment/tanks would move faster if you too general pictures of them and to help ya out i am making a link thread on the scmas.com for the souther colorado folk :)

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
bigfoot610;200911 said:
the equipment/tanks would move faster if you too general pictures of them and to help ya out i am making a link thread on the scmas.com for the souther colorado folk :)
OK, I'll see if I can get some overview shots and post them today, as well as dimensions on the stands and flats. And thanks for linking to So CO folks!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
rings343;200932 said:
any live rock left?
There's a HUGE amount of it in the 150 and the fuge for the 150. If there are no buyers for that as a setup and I have to part it out, there'll be rock available.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
rings343;200935 said:
im interested in live rock prefer ones with polyps if you have any accent pieces im looking for those
I did find a tub with some dry rock accent pieces in it when I was cleaning up the fish room. I'll get pics of that when I get the overview shots of the tanks.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Cindy, glad to see your getting all this sorted. As i said before, im interested in a but of the luve rock in the 150 if you part it out. What kind of skimmers? I think mine is going out.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
The spare skimmer I have has SWC written on it. I'm getting ready to post some pics on here if I can figure out how to do so. First I need to get something to eat, tho. It's been a flurry of activity. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.