Looking for any dry rock from any ocean (not marco)

If anyone local is looking to empty out their rock they've been storing let me know, I don't care about it being alive and prefer its dry honestly. Looking for any old school rock that came from an ocean, tonga, fiji, australia anything.

How close to erie are you? Im there every Wednesday, those larger pieces look interesting.

Might have a bin you could dig through maybe do a deal for a few coral trades?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Do you have a picture kinda like syns, could pick some out and next time your up at underwater wonders bring it and ill see what Seth is down to trade.

N1tew0lf1212

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
How close to erie are you? Im there every Wednesday, those larger pieces look interesting.

Do you have a picture kinda like syns, could pick some out and next time your up at underwater wonders bring it and ill see what Seth is down to trade.
Yea gimme til tomorrow are you looking for larget or smaller pieces? Have a 100g stock full of different sizes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I am Downtown Denver near Governors Park

N1tew0lf1212

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member

So is it for the shop or your personal tank? Just thought id ask.

So is it for the shop or your personal tank? Just thought id ask.
Sorry just saw this idk why sometimes I only get sent email notifs for like 50% of messages on masc, for making scapes in general. I really like mixing the marco shelfs with "real" rock, so will be dried out. For example here's one I'm working on now