Looking for coral for a new start up

Hi guys
I’m new to salt water tanks. Finally after a lot of patience and time I’m ready to start adding corals. I’ve dropped a lot of money into my tank and now I’m trying to see what kind of deals I can find. I currently have a zoa and a candy cane that are doing well. Looking to add more.
What do people have that they could sell me to help set up my beautiful new tank?

Also I’m trying to add a pic of my tank but having issues. I’ll try to figure that out but it’s a 47g lagoon aio
Thanks

N1tew0lf1212

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im in northern colorado fort collins area. I could throw some your way but you would need to pick up. All I would ask is to pay it forward in the future.

rajah

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Same here. If you wanted to make it to Ft. Collins, I can hook you up with some stuff. I have some weedy soft corals (xenia, anthelia, neon green toadstool, eagle eye zoas) and some easy SPS (green pocilopora, milka stylophora, birdsnest, plating montipora) that you could have frags of.

Pseudorand

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in Longmont. I have lots of purple tip green frogspawn, various shrooms, blue trumpet (like candy cane but blue), mint pavona, Idaho grape monti (plating), green/blue bird's nest and maybe some vamps in drag zoa's. I need to get rid of stuff, so $5/frag or best offer. Let me know if you want to stop by and shop. I'm at 7/563-7656.

Visualsnow

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in Longmont. I have lots of purple tip green frogspawn, various shrooms, blue trumpet (like candy cane but blue), mint pavona, Idaho grape monti (plating), green/blue bird's nest and maybe some vamps in drag zoa's. I need to get rid of stuff, so $5/frag or best offer. Let me know if you want to stop by and shop. I'm at 7/563-7656.
Did you order from Harry's frags for some of those? I've been looking for pink birdsnests and he has a lot of them. The grape Monti and the vamp in drag is something he sells so I figured I'd ask.

Pseudorand

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nope. Collected mostly from local shops and other masc folks. I have other stuff too, but I'm too lazy/busy to figure out how to frag most of it.

I'd probably give up my whole tank for cheap as t this point, but only if I knew someone would actually take care of the fish. I have a few angry clarkii clowns and a one-spot foxface that can't just go in any tank. I don't really like them, but not enough to send them to a bad home.

Visualsnow

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nope. Collected mostly from local shops and other masc folks. I have other stuff too, but I'm too lazy/busy to figure out how to frag most of it.

I'd probably give up my whole tank for cheap as t this point, but only if I knew someone would actually take care of the fish. I have a few angry clarkii clowns and a one-spot foxface that can't just go in any tank. I don't really like them, but not enough to send them to a bad home.
I get that. I fostered a tomato clown pair and I love them but I don't love how they treat other tank members.