Looking for some helpers to move empty sump

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I'd like to start moving on my in wall build again and would like to get my sump moved into the basement. Its a 6'x2'x18" glass sump. Its not super heavy relativley speaking but I think I need a couple guys to help me get it from the garage down to the basement and in the fish room. Looking to do it sometime this week or next weekend. Any volunteers?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
what part of westminster you at?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That would be Sweet Derek! Right now we are looking at sometime Sunday. Let me know if you think you can do that. If there is time for you guys to stick around Ill order a pizza and have and have an entire garage fridge filled will an assortment of choice beers.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I could help ya out Chris

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
kalgra;114887 said:
Doh thats right. Well it shouldnt take long.
i ecpect you'll be there then? ...maybe those guys could help you load up that beer fridge and bring it over?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I guess I'll see how it goes I forgot about the meet so i may need to plan to do it another day assuming all who volunteered are planning on going to the meet.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can probably help on Friday if you are free. I have the whole day off and was going to head up that way to see my Mom who lives off of 120th.