Lots of stuff FS

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
In the business were in were are constantly accumulating used equipment of all types, since were pretty set with the equipment we like to run for our maintenance accounts we end up with a conglomeration of things that are of no use to us and end up just taking up space.

Weve got sumps, skimmers, lighting of all types, UV steralizers, just a ton of stuff, too much to list.

i generally sell this stuff for dirt cheap, anyone who had bought somethjng in the past can attest to that. If your looking for something specific just let me know and Ill take a look and see what weve got, im also open to setting up a time to meet at the shop if youd rather look in person.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Very interested in any sumps. Larger preferred. Pics would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Tango;n653757 said:
Got any cube style sumps ?

I actually think I do, if Im not mistaken, just off the too of my head I think Ive got a fairly large one and a somewhat small one. Is there a specific size/footprint your looking for? Ill go down to the shop tomorrow and dig around and see for sure.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Dr.HarlemTutu;n653759 said:
Very interested in any sumps. Larger preferred. Pics would be great.

I know Ive got some bigger size sumps for sure, ill cruise down to the shop tomorrow and get some pictures and demensions for you.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;653761 said:
I actually think I do, if Im not mistaken, just off the too of my head I think Ive got a fairly large one and a somewhat small one. Is there a specific size/footprint your looking for? Ill go down to the shop tomorrow and dig around and see for sure.
I need it to fit in a stand that's 24x24

rjl45

Clown Fish
I'm looking for a cheap dyi led: 8-12 3w led, 2-3 ldd drivers, heatsink, power supply, controller/dimmer pots. Anything like that lying around?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where is your shop located?

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
ReefCheif;653762 said:
I know Ive got some bigger size sumps for sure, ill cruise down to the shop tomorrow and get some pictures and demensions for you.
Thanks!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Sorry everyone, been super busy. Ill get down there tomorrow and get everyones questions answered.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
whyamisofly;n653806 said:
Where is your shop located?
Hampden and Federal. We are not a retail store.

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
What do you have for uv sterilizers and skimmers for a 50g?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
hmmm, well spent ll my cash for this month, but think maybe next month I need to swing by the shop and go digging :)