• Cindy (Mike and Cindy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WatercolorsGuy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
bwaaahahahahaha!! a limit on pics? not with this group. Tho I will say it's a lot easier if you use photobucket.

RuRoo;233325 said:
I sure will. I am planning on writing the details tonight and take lots of pictures. Is there a limit to the number of pics?

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kalgra;233261 said:
So how does this work now? Does RuRoo get a home page write up of sorts kinda like they do on RC?
Yes that is how this will be done! Chad will work on getting that done this weekend. I will learn how to do it after and I will up date it every month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
congrats ruroo! looking forward to seeing some killer pics and hearing details about the tank, equipment, maintenance...

Re: MARCH Tank Of the Month!!!!!

congrats on the win ruroo and thanks for the comments on the clams guys, I lost 8 clams when my tank crashed a year ago, so slowly rebuilding. I know my tank wasn't up to past with so of the others bit really only been up and running for about a year. had allot of issues with it. die offs, over flows etc. you know how it is. also with 5 other tanks its hard to concentrate on just one lol. anyways congrats again to you ruroo woohoo

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;233369 said:
congrats ruroo! looking forward to seeing some killer pics and hearing details about the tank, equipment, maintenance...
Thank you. I'm writing it now :)

dakota1972;233377 said:
congrats on the win ruroo and thanks for the comments on the clams guys, I lost 8 clams when my tank crashed a year ago, so slowly rebuilding. I know my tank wasn't up to past with so of the others bit really only been up and running for about a year. had allot of issues with it. die offs, over flows etc. you know how it is. also with 5 other tanks its hard to concentrate on just one lol. anyways congrats again to you ruroo woohoo

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Thank you. I had 2 tanks before this tank and performing 2 water changes was a pain. So I combined them into one.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
What does Ray win? His tank is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: MARCH Tank Of the Month!!!!!

Congrats Ray!!!!! Let us know when you get your write up done and well get your tank pic up on the home page as tank of the month and create a new thread under the TOTM section with your tank and all the upcoming tanks of the month.

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
powdermonkey;233407 said:
Congrats Ray! You have the most organized tank I have ever seen. Oh the OCD!lol
Ha ha ha. Yes, the OCD!

2sweet;233413 said:
What does Ray win? His tank is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.
Thank you. How's the dendro doing?

djkms;233431 said:
Congrats Ray, beautiful tank!
Thank you. Maybe you could stop by and take pictures? Your photography skills are killer.

BPreefer;233439 said:
Congrats Ray, looking forward to many pics. Even better in person.
Thanks Brent! Can't wait for your setup to get going. It'll be sweet I'm sure.

CRW Reef;233450 said:
Congrats Ray!!!!! Let us know when you get your write up done and well get your tank pic up on the home page as tank of the month and create a new thread under the TOTM section with your tank and all the upcoming tanks of the month.
Sure will Chad.

Kalgra;233476 said:
Cool! Congrats RuRoo
Thank you.

DyM;233490 said:
Congrats Ray, you're setup is really top notch!
Thanks Dave. Although I feel like your setup is way better than mine.