1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

MASC holiday presents for EVERYONE

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by SynDen, Dec 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Despite my wife's insistent that I be one, I am not psychic. Which means that if you don't pm me with your mailing address there is literally no way for you to receive any presents. There are a few that posted here but did not convo me with your address, so...

2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Presents??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SynDen likes this.
  3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Presents

SynDen likes this.
  4. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Presents? Can BOD members play?

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

SynDen likes this.
  5. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

They can. I said Everyone ;)

6. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

presents

SynDen likes this.
  7. High Plains Reefer

High Plains Reefer Sardine Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Presents

SynDen likes this.
  8. SynDen

Only 2 days left to get your name on the list. Don't be shy and miss out

9. Ryan303

Ryan303 Copepod

Presents

SynDen likes this.
  10. NightHawk

NightHawk Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Presents

SynDen likes this.
  11. SynDen

Last chance! Send me your mailing address by tonight if you want to be included for the PRESENTS, otherwise its the naughty list for you.