mavs 210 build

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So. Finally sold the 75 now on to the 210 I picked up!

Before anything else, built temporary plumbing using a pump and 100 gal tub from Jack. Ran makeshift returns and overflow plumbing. I will be dumping 10 ish gallons of vinegar and letting it run for a week. Then drain paint the back of the tank work on the stand and round up the rest of the equipment. Will be running diy dimmable leds with t5 supplement possibly. A precision marine bullet 3 skimmer with an external collection cup. Thinking a hammerhead pump. And a 75 gallon sump or an adhi 60.

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

Most likely its resting place. Slight hump in concrete I don't like under it. Took 4 guys and 2 pickups to get everything to my house. 4 guys 30 min to go down the stairs. Heavy someB! Around 400 lbs empty.

The OMG skimmer (cindy got ya beat :playful:)

Full up!

Not my best plumbing... was quick... But hey I do pvc for a living I have seen WORSE!

Blazinjacks sump n pump!

'Nother view of the full temp set up.

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
mavs 210 build

Wow getting it running quick ..... NICE!!!!!

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
mavs 210 build

Nah not yet gas on this beast is crazy

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
mavs 210 build

Lol thanks

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: mavs 210 build

Nice Austin, glad to see another big boy tank build under way!!!!! Following along in envy :D

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ordered the pump today! Crazy good deal on a NEW Reeflo Dart/ snapper hybrid pump on ebay ( no box) for 200 bucks! Score!

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
mavs 210 build

Nice!!!!!

Sent from my iThing using Tapatalk