Member Badges

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;223661 said:
I will be manning the table Sunday at reef stock. . PM me if you need it sooner. I will do what I can.
Reefstock works for me. We'll be there both days. I'll check with you on Sunday. Thanks a bunch!

tmama1

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Tman and I have been to almost all meetings since the one at aquamedic in fort collins. We didn't make it last pm (bummer) as tman is in the hospital. We need a card but also don't think we ever paid any dues as I don't even know how much it is!! LOL please let me know OK Thanks Bobbi We have learned so much and really enjoy the meetings!!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a badge?

tmans;223676 said:
Tman and I have been to almost all meetings since the one at aquamedic in fort collins. We didn't make it last pm (bummer) as tman is in the hospital. We need a card but also don't think we ever paid any dues as I don't even know how much it is!! LOL please let me know OK Thanks Bobbi We have learned so much and really enjoy the meetings!!
I will look into your badge and membership cards. I hope tman is ok!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Need a badge?

tmans;223676 said:
You guys have already all been badged as members but yes you will all need cards I believe. Can you post up the three usernames you all have?

Hope Taylor is doing ok and has a speedy recovery!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

ef8crxman;225742 said:
I thought I read that if you attended the Aquamart meeting it counted for two meetings? Was that right?

Thanks!
Jeff
No I'm sorry but the meeting only counted as one. The next meeting will be in April and look forward to seeing you there.

Not trying to be an a** just read

There will be raffles at this event, and it will count towards your 2 meeting membership requirements, so long as you sign in :p

Did I read that wrong?

Thanks!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

ef8crxman;225748 said:
will count towards your 2 meeting membership requirements
I'm sorry but this means; the meeting will count as one of the two meeting requirements to become a member.

Again sorry for the confusion

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Got you all badged and logged in your attendances! As always thank you all for your support !!!