Member Badges

Aaron

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi, I'd like a member badge please. I've been to 4 club meetings (6 if you include the last 2 reefstocks). I've signed in every time as well. Thanks!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
chswkt;241662 said:
Hi, I'd like a member badge please. I've been to 4 club meetings (6 if you include the last 2 reefstocks). I've signed in every time as well. Thanks!
Hey Aaron were those 4 club meetings with in the last 12 months? If so I will work on checking the logs and get you badged. If not you need to attend 2 meetings within 12 consecutive months or pay membership dues of $24.

* Also in previous years reef stock has not counted as a MASC meeting, however because MASC had a booth there this year we decided to count it as a meeting if you stopped by our booth and signed in.

Aaron

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi, here are the meetings in recent memory I've attended:

I was at this years Reefstock (checked the box that said this is my second meeting).
I was at Aquamart in Feb (though honestly can't remember if I signed in), it was sort of chaotic.
Before that I was at Gonzo's house last May (?), where I signed in.

If I need to pay dues can I do it through paypal?

Thanks!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
chswkt;241672 said:
Hi, here are the meetings in recent memory I've attended:

I was at this years Reefstock (checked the box that said this is my second meeting).
I was at Aquamart in Feb (though honestly can't remember if I signed in), it was sort of chaotic.
Before that I was at Gonzo's house last May (?), where I signed in.

If I need to pay dues can I do it through paypal?

Thanks!
Pmed you back

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thank you Ken aka Torsionpain for your membership dues and support, I got you badged up. You will need to private message our Board Member BlazinJack to get added to his list for membership cards.

* For anyone else looking to donate the $24 to become a member or to donate any amount because you love MASC and want to help support it, can either click HERE or click Donate in the list of tabs at the top of the screen.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;241525 said:
Jack has a card made for you and had it at last weeks meeting. Maybe you can have him and Mike meet up in Brighton and make a hand off.
Totally forgot about my card, and we were at Jack's house yesterday. Dangit.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thank you Jason aka blacklabz for your membership dues and support, I got you badged up. You will need to private message our Board Member BlazinJack to get added to his list for membership cards.

* For anyone else looking to donate the $24 to become a member or to donate any amount because you love MASC and want to help support it, can either click HERE or click Donate in the list of tabs at the top of the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok folks! i will be making another run of card here soon. i am very sorry about the delay, i was hoping to get new cards because of the issue with the image on the old one, but for now i will just use the old ones...
here is the list of people i have to make cards for (some are already made)
Torsiopain
FishTV
Oatyfruitbar
highway66
Muralreef
lorilynne
Bubbarockies
Munch
Rings343
Dakota1972
A bag of it
Jbuckeye76
Stizm
09Bumblebee
Reeftankolous
303Travism
Jeremiah
Opakapaka
Runningwild24
Asneiman
ColinP
Profkhaos23
Dodofish
Jahmic
Rumen
Chuzzler
Duck man
Blacklabz

Anybody else?

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Rumen;244198 said:
can i please get a badge too i signed in at aquamart n reefstock...thx
Rumen I got you added and badged and logged into our attendance database, however you,ll need to PM BlazinJack to make sure he has you down for needing a membership card.

Thank you for your attendance at the meetings, we look forward to seeing you at more of them!