Moving sale. Everything must go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bush8984;223201 said:
And still trying to sell that free light fixture from the Loveland swap I see. What's this, the 4th attempt now. I
How many times do you need to be called out.

Part of the reason you're banned from SCMAS
That was free I know that for a fact! Me and my husband drove him there that day we was the ones who brought the bbq grill. Good call Bush he was trying to sell it on scmas as well. and all the food and chemicals he got for free that they was giving away after the swap was over he tried selling it too. I still have my free stuff cuz im using it. Also just like the free large mag float i gave him free he tried getting 15 dollars for it on the scmas site after me and my husband got stationed to FT. Bliss.

Man this guy is a a scammer!! Glad everyone see's him for what he was.. and yes I was the one that bought his light.. That pay-pal issued me the refund. I wouldn't take his crap if it was free!! He's one of the few people who ruin the hobby for a lot of people.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So is that $25 refractometer the one that I gave you because you were just starting out?

RacinRevo0818;223221 said:
Man this guy is a a scammer!! Glad everyone see's him for what he was.. and yes I was the one that bought his light.. That pay-pal issued me the refund. I wouldn't take his crap if it was free!! He's one of the few people who ruin the hobby for a lot of people.
It was free Me and my husband was there. He told us he was only going for the light cuz the one he had over his 75 was bad and the bullbs was no good. Sorry to hear you bought that It was free

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Moving sale. Everything must go!!

cdrewferd;223223 said:
So is that $25 refractometer the one that I gave you because you were just starting out?
No. I gave that to a newbie friend here in the springs. Bought a New brs one. I really appreciate drew helping me out with that as well.

is this guy for real, with all the negative that has been written about his bad business hers still along for offers because he's leaving in two weeks.
I dont know if this is the same Guy or guess I should say scammer but it sure sounds like it. he use to sell frags, then would say hey just had a major out break of red slime. soy you would get stuck with no money and no frags. I've reported him to pay pal as well

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
reefmaster719;223227 said:
No. I gave that to a newbie friend here in the springs. Bought a New brs one. I really appreciate drew helping me out with that as well.
"Friend" you have alot of those....lets here from them...or show us the reciept or proof of purchase. Maybe you can settle ONE of the complaints or questions regarding you sketchy actions

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Wow... No sir that would not be me.

Just need this stuff gone so I can move. Taking reasonable offers or will give someone a steal for it all :)

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
bush8984;223235 said:
"Friend" you have alot of those....lets here from them...or show us the reciept or proof of purchase. Maybe you can settle ONE of the complaints or questions regarding you sketchy actions
Wow..look how east it is. Just saying

View attachment 11561

sounds like you already stole for it all id say give it up your not very welcome here on this forum from the sounds of it, if set it on the curb and cut your losses

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
dakota1972;223232 said:
is this guy for real, with all the negative that has been written about his bad business hers still along for offers because he's leaving in two weeks.
I dont know if this is the same Guy or guess I should say scammer but it sure sounds like it. he use to sell frags, then would say hey just had a major out break of red slime. soy you would get stuck with no money and no frags. I've reported him to pay pal as well
of course he's willing to take offers, he know what he truly was GIVEN them for?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
i know a guy he asked for a ride to denver from to pick some stuff up and on the way there he just said he had to do 1 small thig as "payment". then they get there and the guy ends up having to help him paint a room or spend all weekend there waiting for him to finish alone...real class act

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

bush8984;223240 said:
i know a guy he asked for a ride to denver from to pick some stuff up and on the way there he just said he had to do 1 small thig as "payment". then they get there and the guy ends up having to help him paint a room or spend all weekend there waiting for him to finish alone...real class act
Lmao! Where do you get your stories from?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
dakota1972;223238 said:
sounds like you already stole for it all id say give it up your not very welcome here on this forum from the sounds of it, if set it on the curb and cut your losses
+1 WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THE SAME THING.

If you've already committed to buying something, give him a text aand tell him you're stuck working or your car broke down or you haven't gotten paid or.....(rest of club can fill in all the rest of the excuses this guy has given over his tenure of being the reef "MASTER"!!!)

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
reefmaster719;223242 said:
lmao! Where do you get your stories from?
from jefe14 on scmas

I have no reason to lie, unlike you i have integrity, morals and character!!

Only hope the next club you try to ransack catches you before you get too far in

Last edited by a moderator:

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

No clue who that is. Love the accusations tho thanks

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;223240 said:
He painted my master bedroom in trade for a frag tank and stand, which was also loaded with frags. He had a guy with him helping him do it, and it took them all day. I did not realize that the guy was essentially coerced into that... :mad3:

Status
Not open for further replies.