My 200g Deep Dimension Build

Saltysailor

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots

Tested ammonia and nitrites yesterday for the first time. Ammonia was negligible and nitrites was 1. Haven't seen a pod bloom or any algae yet. We are three weeks in so more time to go for sure. Getting excited to put the snowflakes and lyretails in their new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member

saltysailor77;238881 said:
Tested ammonia and nitrites yesterday for the first time. Ammonia was negligible and nitrites was 1. Haven't seen a pod bloom or any algae yet. We are three weeks in so more time to go for sure. Getting excited to put the snowflakes and lyretails in their new home.

We should have a beer when the fish go in like when you turned on the water?

Saltysailor

A beer and fish transfer sound like a good idea.

Saltysailor

Well figured I should update this thread. Tank has been up and running for close to two months now. Tank cycled in about four weeks which was pretty surprising to me but also made me very happy.

I first moved the clowns over and then waited a week and moved over 3 of the lyretails and then waited a few days and moved over the other three lyretails. So all the fish are moved over along with the anemone and I have started stocking with corals.

Everything is looking great and seems to be loving the 6 AIs that are recreating the scorching of the sun's rays.

Got the Apex up and running with the help if Neptune Systems...top notch customer service for sure. I love it because there is so much it can do. I'm still learning how to operate it all the way.

Let me know if you have questions and I'm always open to comments or suggestions.

Geoff

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: My 200g Deep Dimension Build

Looks great! Love the DD look!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1