My fish room

120greefman

So I finally got around to making a little fish room all for me. It is in my basement in the sump room so it is only about 4x4 but I am very happy with the results. So I was extremely pleased when I went to HD and someone helped me and told me I didn't have to weld a new spicket in for my RODI. There is this cool little product called shark bite. Basically press fit copper pipe. I installed a new spicket in about 4 minutes, no welding required.

Finally got the beast RODI unit hooked up.(Thanks boogie) Will be getting the booster pump this week. 13 gallons/hour makes me very happy. I also have an addiction to duct tape so I had to use it to secure the units from possibly falling.

And lastly my little water tank for storing the water.(thanks again boogie) This will make life much easier.

Also get to keep my trash cans in here for water changes and all my chemicals. It helped clean up the garage a bit and I am not battling my wife for the water line to the washing machine in the cold months anymore for my RODI unit. A great little project I wish I would have done sooner.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks nice! Shark bites are awesome, very easy to use and mine still havent leaked after 3 years.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks good...although I was hoping to see pics of the frag tank...tease...

120greefman

Glad to hear the shark bites last that long. Can't believe I forgot to do a frag tank thread. Will have to do one.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where did you (boogie) get that water tank? I need a small one like that.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got it off Craigslist. You can order them inline but they are expensive. I think dv3 has a 55g for sale.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk