My new Biocube 29g W/10g refuge Build

lsaint

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am in the works on a 29g Biocube with a 10g refuge. I found a used 29g Biocube at my LFS what really didn't look used at all. The only thing it did not have a hood, pump and any of the bio-balls. I don't need the hood because I won a JBJ Underbody Facebook Contest ( The winner of the... | Facebook ). I am thinking of getting Sicce Syncra Silent 2.0 for my pump and a Hydor Koralia Nano-Skim for my skimmer I don't know if I should get a different one to put in my refuge instead of the nano? I have added 3 nozzles. I I have made PVC over flow. I am borrowing Biocube's overflow plans ( http://www.3reef.com/forums/show-off...un-133894.html )More to come soon. If there is anything I should do let me know I am open to just about anything.

View attachment 9603 View attachment 9602 View attachment 9604 View attachment 9605 View attachment 9606

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Look great. What is the shinny blue pic?
Just blue paint?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

lsaint

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
A little Update. I changed things around. I drilled the back. Had a overflow made I just got the overflow today I just glued it in. I redid my sump.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just drilled my nano too, I may end up adding an overflow box instead of just a stand pipe too. Nice build! Check my build thread if you want to see how I did mine.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Wow, very nice!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
How is the tank doing? I think its awesome you got a sump under that bio-cube and you drilled it to make that happen vs using an overflow box.

lsaint

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Its is doing really good I am really happy with it. I was going to do a home made overflow but I was worried about it overflowing

Cute! We put a pair of little clowns in our cube, too. The damsel and the urchin got booted to the 20g upstairs.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2