Need some help with this clover coral

Robbiekrause33

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
View attachment 10855 View attachment 10854 View attachment 10855 hey all. I’m seeking some advice on controlling and eliminating clover coral in my tank. These clovers came with the rock from my other tanks. I’m trying to figure out how to get rid of this coral as it if over taking some of my other corals. Is it easier just to get the corals off the rock and get rid of the rock or can I get rid of them without hurting any other corals or inverts?
If it’s easier to get rid of the rock would anyone have any to trade possibly?
Photos attached to see the take over

Thanks
Robbie

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you can take the rock out, do so. Scrape them all off the best that you can with something sturdy like bone cutters. Then dust the areas with kalk (like a powdered donut) and let it harden for 15-20 minutes out of the water. Put it in a bucket of tank water for a few more hours to harden even more. When the kalk will not swish off all that easily, then it is safe to put back in the tank.

If the kalk never hardens, then just rinse it off before it goes back in the tank.

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would trade bare rock. Pm me if you're interested.

Robbiekrause33

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still have all these frags. I Apologize my work life has been very hectic the last few month and hasn’t gone my way but I haven’t forgot about anyone and if you guys are still interested they are yours first dibs

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, can you PM me. I may be headed down to Denver area tomorrow.

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can pick some up for you while I'm there if you'd rather drive to fort collins.