New Fish Store Opening!

Andreaehlrs

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Stone Aquatics is proud to announce our doors will be opening this Friday, October 17! Come check out the largest selection of fish in Colorado. We will regularly carry rare fish such as goldflake angels, black tangs, chevron tangs, clarion angels, and tank bred scribbled, maze, and annularis angels. We will also carry various corals and dry goods. Come see our new beautiful 300 gallon acro display tank. We are located in Lakewood on Broadway and Hampden next to Edward's Pipe and Tobacco. Our address is 3437 South Broadway Englewood, CO 80113. We are open from 11-7 and our phone number is (720)526-9177.
View attachment 21411 View attachment 21412
Hope to see you Friday!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andreaehlrs

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maybe just Google the address instead. And we are working on our website and getting things together so we will eventually be on yellowpages

Andreaehlrs

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Closed on Monday. Come on by and see the one of the only pairs of masked angels. I'm trying to upload a picture of them. Also, 50% off all brightwell products

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I stopped by today after the meeting. Some amazing fish I have never seen before. Here is a quick pic i snapped of the captive bred Masked Angels. Stop in just to say you've seen these in person :hypnotysed:. This is going to be the place to go for clownfish (and probably all other fish).

View attachment 21560