New Jebao Pumps!!!

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
So I found a supplier and am negotiating prices right now but it will be a minimum order of 18x rw4, 24x rw8, 16x rw15, and 16x rw20. Min is per type so if min rw4 can be ordered that can complete the order. Cannot be spread between models as is not 8x 4 and 16x 8 etc. So far looking like prices will be at least $10 cheaper than cheapest price I have found online and no shipping.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Still trying to get prices lowered but so far if we do 18x of rw4 it is $55 each free shipping and I can bring them up to Denver. That's $20 cheaper than cheapest place I have found them.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Rw-4 $55 min order is 18
Rw-8 $65 min order is 24
Rw-15 $79 min order is 16
Rw-20 $89 min order is 16

I am still trying to haggle them down on the RW 15 but I don't think they will budge without a min order of 100 units.

A 1 yr USA warranty for $8 dollars extra per unit can be added. Including the warranty this beats all prices I have been able to find/get from any vendor. Thoughts on a group buy?

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
If we can get enough interest then I can place the order. I will post up a group buy interest thread here and on SCMAS to see how many people we can get. I would be up to buy two myself as well.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are the RW's a complete replacement to the WP line? (I had been meaning to maybe get the tinniest WP, wanted to think I'd heard tiniest RW is far stronger than the WP so kinda overkill on nano.)

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Size is nearly the same, RW are more about new pump design and flow patterns than size. The MP and tunze pumps have different flow patterns and this is what Jebao has tried to duplicate rather well. Wp is a straight "punch" through the water column that travels a good distance. The RW pumps have the noticeable wide "push" that mp pumps have and it creates a lot of undertow. They are both unique ways of creating random flow in the tank. I personally like the wide flow better.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
I will get the group buy up sorry this week has been so busy with Fragtoberfest and MACNA I haven't had any free time.