New official bulk reef supply group buy!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
As soon as we have 10 people signed up it will start the following tuesday!

Here are the rules from BRS:

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply: (i will be taking care of setting this up but you must do what is hilighted in red)
  • Gather a minimum of 10 participants
  • Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*
  • Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.
  • Complete the group buy form and send to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com . You can download the form by clicking this link or send a request to the email address above.
Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:
  • On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
  • Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
  • During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
  • At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!
So if you want in and are sure your not going to back out, then i will need your last name and your email address. Email address must be the same as the BRS email address!!!!!

Any questions just ask:)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You know we should try and deal with our sponsor more on these buys. I mean yea everyone likes great deals. However if we don't utilize our sponsors will be hard to keep them. I mean they do not like to pay the sponsorship money just to have their name scroll across the top of our page.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;117212 said:
You know we should try and deal with our sponsor more on these buys. I mean yea everyone likes great deals. However if we don't utilize our sponsors will be hard to keep them. I mean they do not like to pay the sponsorship money just to have their name scroll across the top of our page.
again i like the idea but it all depends on what you order ...i could be wrong but i dont think that most sponsors extend thier discounts to the dry goods so getting them to price match on them probably isnt possible ...i see alot of people saying this kind of thing but i never see sponsors come on and say ya give us a call and we will see what we can do or ya just come on in if we have it we will match their price and for us to assume that will probably just pi$$ sponsors off to have people calling and low balling them

just saying this because i have never heard a sponsor agree with these types of posts publicly .....im all for our local sponsors but suggesting that they might match an online sponsor might just make them mad in reality

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup! And it gets shipped directly to you! Also you will have a whole week to order!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
List so far:

offthedeepend
pinkicepop
space
darkstar22
JinxXx0085

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkstar22

Cleaner Shrimp
I just bought a nice Acro at Elite today, but BRS sells stuff like schedule 80 Ball valves, to carbon GFO etc.
I will go for it.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys we need a few more, Remember that you are more than welcome to combine orders with reefers close to you to hit the free shipping mark!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes it gets shipped directly to your house:) thats why i like doing it this way.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updated list:

offthedeepend
pinkicepop

space
darkstar22
JinxXx0085
Nadking

4 more to go!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You get the best prices you will ever get from BRS and after the GB they upgrade you to preferred member just for being a part of the group buy!!