New reefer in Lyons CO

Kayanarka

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi Folks.

Longtime fresh water enthusiasts here, new to reef keeping.

I started out with a Red Sea 450XL and quickly jumped in with both feet. I added a Red Sea 250 to the bedroom that was supposed to be a hospital tank, but it is now probably becoming a second reef.

I discovered reefing when I found a local coral store in firestone, not sure if I can mention them here or if they need to be sponsors first.

My wife and I have 2 girls age 7 and 8. They have a fesh water tank we just set up in their bedroom.

My favorite fish was out sand shifter goby, and I am nervous he fell victim to a murderous Tiger pistol shrimp. We removed the tiger pistol this morning to be returned to the LFS.

View attachment 19679

View attachment 19677 View attachment 19678 View attachment 19679 View attachment 19680 View attachment 19681 View attachment 19682 View attachment 19683 View attachment 19684 View attachment 19685

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Welcome new club member, and looks like a good start there. You should start some build threads ;)
And yes, its okay to mention businesses even if they arent sponsors, they just cant promote themselves unless they are though. However Biggs is a sponsor and a great shop :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kayanarka

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome new club member, and looks like a good start there. You should start some build threads ;)
And yes, its okay to mention businesses even if they arent sponsors, they just cant promote themselves unless they are though. However Biggs is a sponsor and a great shop :)
Thanks, I have a build thread on Reef2reef, I will have to figure out how to organize it on these forums.