Now what?

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Picked up a new 380ish tank,stand,and fuge. Doesn't fit through the door 36" wide tank and only 30" doors. So I'm sitting in lawn chair looking at my new tank out on the patio.

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
If I lived closer I'd sit and drink beer with you... Lol time for a small house Renovation? "But honey, it'll add value to our home.

BrianH

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Im sorry it doesnt fit, that is a major bummer. Have you thought about taking out a window or cutting a hole in the side of the house? It sounds extreme but isnt unheard of. If it makes you feel any better, one time I bought couches that I couldnt fit through the door of my house. You only make this type of mistake once.

We could lift the roof off of the top of your house, then drop the tank in from above, and reattach the roof. We actually did that to install a new filter at the swimming pool on Whiteman Air Force Base.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man that sucks if I can help in any way let me know. Or if you get rid or it or anything that came with it let me know

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
No sealant its acrylic. I wonder how much it would run to cut it down to like 28"? That might be an easier way to solve my problem