Official Bulk Reef Supply group buy!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;113436 said:
Thanks for organizing Dillon.

No problem, i might try to do this every couple of months just to get everyone better deals. I also thought about just starting a new thread and just leaving it open until 10 people sign up, no group buy date just when there are 10 in the GB starts the soonest tuesday after. What do you guys think?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Matt(msoar16) Got you in, as soon as you get the email you can start your purchasing. I just got an email from Jon at BRS and it will go live @ 2:00PM CST, Also Jon mentioned that we can still add people as long as the GB is still in progress! So any latecommers let me know if you want to jump in and i will get you taken care of, meaning you still have a week to get in on this GB! BRS ROCKS!!!!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
On a side note
  1. Once you login you should see your name and customer status just to the left of the search box. If it says "Hi Your Name, (Reef Club Group Buy)" you were successfully updated as part of the group buy.
If not please let me know so we can make it right or you wont get the GB rates.Also if you did NOT receive an email today make sure and check your spam folder.

Thanks everyone for participating!

space

Butterfly Fish
I would like to the next time you do one. I'm trying to just get my tank back up and running.

Is there a discount with this off of dry goods too?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everything is discounted to GB rates which are the lowest rates BRS sells ther stuff for(including dry goods). You can still get in on this one if you would like, it doesnt end until monday the 19th. If you dont want to jump on board this time thats ok i will do another one in the near future.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
There is no cost for the group buy, you just sign up on bulk reef supply and buy stuff at a better price, you also walk away with an upgraded premium member status on BRS which gives you better pricing for the future.

If you decide you want to do it i will need your last name and your BRS login email address.