updated list:

Off the deep end
adoucette
Michael.Lemke
Git_r_done2x
Jwhyne
Mhaith
Kmauger1

3 more by monday and were good to go!!!!!! If not we can discuss setting it back a week to try and fill the spaces.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dillon, have you listed this on scmasc? We might be able to get a couple more bites that way...??

Anyone who is on the fence. Brs is a great company. They sell great stuff at a fair price and this is a way to insure the best prices they offer write off the bat and in the future. Check them out for all your needs but especially the kalkwasser, 2 part, gfo, and carbon. Very helpful if you call as well. They all seem to be reefers when you talk to them.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry mike im not registered on there if you are your more than welcome to throw up a link to this thread:)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
updated list:- Final list

Off the deep end
adoucette
Michael.Lemke
Git_r_done2x
Jwhyne
Mhaith
Kmauger1
Saltnewbie
Msoar16

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok everyone i have good news! I just got off the phone with BRS and they are willing to honor a group buy with the 8 people we have!!!! So everyone will be getting an email from BRS tomorrow(9-13-11), as soon as you get that email you can start your purchasing. The group buy will end on monday(9-19-11). As soon as you make your purchase they will ship.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be sending in this paperwork in about an hour so if anyone else wants in speak now!!