Official Bulk Reef Supply group buy!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This will start on 9-13-11 and end on 9-19-11. I MUST have your info by Monday 9-12-11

Here are the rules from BRS:

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply: (i will be taking care of setting this up but you must do what is hilighted in red)
  • Gather a minimum of 10 participants
  • Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*
  • Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.
  • Complete the group buy form and send to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com . You can download the form by clicking this link or send a request to the email address above.
Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:
  • On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
  • Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
  • During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
  • At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!
So if you want in and are sure your not going to back out, then i will need your last name and your email address. Email address must be the same as the BRS email address!!!!!

Any questions just ask:)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
is there a minimum? ...seems like a good way to get on the preferred buyer price list

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No minuimum on what you can buy we just have to have atleast 10 people.

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in. I'll PM you my info.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pm replied.

Sweet we have two confirmed

Off the deep end
adoucette

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
updated list:

Off the deep end
adoucette
Michael.Lemke
Git_r_done2x
Jwhyne

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump we still need 5 more people. It doesnt matter if you purchase 1 item or 10 items and they get shipped directly to you!

Last edited by a moderator:

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
What does shipping cost? Is it free or based on order amount and location?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak;112688 said:
What does shipping cost? Is it free or based on order amount and location?
Good question. I just called BRS to clarify. Everyone will have to pay for there own individual shipping with there order, the standard rules apply as far as free shipping on orders over $175. Do remember that all the orders will be recieving group buy rates on items purchased.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
No free shipping, just the best prices they offer, unless you fill the 175 min free shipping. Best prices though

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;112691 said:
No free shipping, just the best prices they offer, unless you fill the 175 min free shipping. Best prices though
Yes

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;112691 said:
Yes, you also walk away with a premium membership to BRS so you get better prices on future purchases as well.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I might be in I'll confirm tonight

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You should post a link to their products home page so people can see what they offer....