Ordering from Bulk Reef Supply

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
kmellon;172275 said:
Are you a member of SCMAS? This could be posted there also to see if there is any interest.
I am not. But if you are, I don't mind if you post it.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mcmarine;172278 said:
Hey ruroo I was getting ready to place an order but I would like to be apart of free shipping but how does this work as a group order.
Unfortunately for an actual group buy you still pay for shipping, as they ship it directly to your house; your total will still have to be above $175 to qualify for free shipping.

Participating in the group buy does get you their highest quantity discount, so depending on what you buy it basically offsets the costs of shipping.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well why don't all of us Denver guys have one person order so we get free shipping and than we all meet up. If anyone up north is in the buy they can have someone come down possibly?

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Having one person place the order to get free shipping is one thing. The group buy also gets you the lowest price on items that you are ordering. I got a great deal on a full 5 Stage RO system and extra parts due to a group buy as well as getting free shipping.

09bumblebee;172286 said:
Well why don't all of us Denver guys have one person order so we get free shipping and than we all meet up. If anyone up north is in the buy they can have someone come down possibly?

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
kmellon;172298 said:
Having one person place the order to get free shipping is one thing. The group buy also gets you the lowest price on items that you are ordering. I got a great deal on a full 5 Stage RO system and extra parts due to a group buy as well as getting free shipping.
Agreed. Either way works for me.

It has been awhile since I checked back since I didn't get any email notification abt this thread... so it looks like not too many people needs anything currently?

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
JinxXx0085;175081 said:
It has been awhile since I checked back since I didn't get any email notification abt this thread... so it looks like not too many people needs anything currently?
No, not this time. I sent you a pm a while back.

Thanks though... you may remove my name from the list because I've placed my order yesterday. I couldn't wait any longer. Water reeked of sulfur when I performed water change yesterday and that was it for me :p

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think RuRoo ordered what he needed. If we want to put together a group buy, we will need 10 people to agree to be part of it.

RuRoo, are you still interested? If not, maybe we should start a new thread.

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
kmellon;179580 said:
I think RuRoo ordered what he needed. If we want to put together a group buy, we will need 10 people to agree to be part of it.

RuRoo, are you still interested? If not, maybe we should start a new thread.
I did already place my order a while back. But if we get enough people, I'll be interested.