PAR meter never returned!!!

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I lent out my PAR meter a few weeks ago to a member of the forums and cannot remember who it was. I know that Brent (BPReefer) told them about the meter. Unfortunately it was never returned to me and I cannot find any of the communications between us.

If anyone knows who has it, or if you have it, please get in touch with me so I can get it back. I would like to think that I can still trust people on this forum and would hate for one person to ruin things for the whole community.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am in contact with Jahmic and 09Bumblebee to borrow it next. 09bumblebee said he had gotten it from you and was letting the club borrow it.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Thank you for the quick response!! I have no problem with people using it, I just did not know It was making it's way around the club.

If it is not too much trouble, can you just keep me posted on where it is as it is passed from one person to the next. That should help to keep it from disappearing or getting lost.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Lyle,

I did use the meter recently and passed it along to cdrewferd so that he could get it back to Brian at the last BOD meeting.

Let me know if you need more help tracking it down...sorry if I crossed any lines in borrowing that from Brian without getting in touch with you first.

Khalis

lpsouth1978@msn.com

jahmic, you are fine. I am just trying to keep tabs on it. I will contact Drew and see if he still has it or if it has already been passed along. Thanks for your help.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lyle
This is very genorous of you to lend a piece of equipment out I want to thank you for doing that for the club

I haven't used it but I'm sure everyone who has can't thank you enough'

lpsouth1978@msn.com

rockys_pride;199262 said:
Speaking of things never returned....
Jamie, I am SOOOOO sorry about that. The pump is packed up in by friends basement (I was living there for a short time) but I cannot get to it very often. He is out of town A LOT. Do you remember which model number it was?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I do have it. I was not able to get it to Brian last weekend as he and I were both very busy. I'll be back in town tomorrow and hope to get it back to Brian this weekend.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lpsouth1978@msn.com

ailachami;199276 said:
i would love to be put in line if this is going around the club.
I am always willing to let people use the PAR meter. However, it is much easier to keep track of it when it goes directly through me rather than going from person to person the way it has this time around. I had no idea that it had made its way through the club like this and am happy that it has not been broken or misplaced.

By the way, I am glad that it is being used! It is a great tool to have in a reefing arsenal and is too expensive to be used once and then sit for months or even years before being used again.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I apologize Lyle that's completely my fault for passing it around. I will get it from drew Saturday and get it back to you. I apologize and again I'm sorry. I wasn't meaning to pass it around. Jammie asked to use it so I didn't see any harm in that and meant to get it back ASAP.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Thank you all for the input.

I just want to take this opportunity to let everyone know that there is no anger or frustration on my part. As I said earlier, I just want to keep tabs on where it is. I am in no hurry to get it back as I do not need it for anything at the moment.

Let's do this, Right now Drew (cdrewford) has the PAR meter with the intent of getting it back to 09bumblebee who will get it back to me. if anyone else would like to borrow it instead, you are welcome to get in touch with cdrewford and get it from him instead and let me know that you have it.

I just made a new thread for people to request to borrow the PAR meter. This will allow me to always know who has it. If you get it from another member just post on there who had it and where it is now. When I get it back I will update the thread to show that as well. You can find the thread here:

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...e-to-borrow-the-PAR-meter&p=199286#post199286