PAR METER - Rental Program

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok everyone, were finally announcing and getting the PAR METER - RENTAL PROGRAM underway. As some of you know the club purchased LPSouth's apogee par meter, in order to provide yet another benefit to BADGED MEMBERS. Please read below for the rules, regulations and requirements in order to borrow the meter.

Eligible for rental: Badged Members only

Costs:
-
$250 full replacement cost deposit (cc refund and or check will be returned and or shredded upon return and inspection by a board member)
- $5 rental fee for every 3 days* you have in your possession (to be paid to board member upon return)
*if no waiting list every 5 days

Steps:
1.) Post on to this thread requesting to be added to the waiting list.
2.) The par meter will be checked in and out from a board member each time.
3.) When your turn is up, pm the board member who has it to schedule a pick up time. (BOD is not required to deliver)
4.) Plan to have your $250 deposit check or CC when you arrive for pick up or you will not rent the meter.
5.) Enjoy taking par readings in every nook and cranny of your tank you wish
6.) Schedule a time for return with original board member the par meter was checked out from or the closest one to your location. (BOD is not required to deliver)
7.) Upon inspection of the par meter and equip, as long as everything is intact and in working condition full refund will be returned or check shredded.

Q&A:

If you have any questions please pm a board member and we will certainly do our best to help you. As always thank you for your patience as we get this program started and we thank you for your support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
WAITING LIST:
* first part of waiting list is from lPsouth's list and those whom inquired in his thread since then requesting to be on the list.
http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...rrow-the-PAR-meter&highlight=borrow+par+meter

ailachami - passed
Blazinjack
djkms - passed
Ambrosio Aquatics - passed
xjmav - passed
MikeM - passed
deboy69
andynco - passed
cdrewferd - passed
denveraquarist - passed
watercolorsguy
MartinsReef - passed
Stizm
asneiman
09bumblebee
squidbreath
Munch
Sasuatchluvin
Jahmic
Bubbarockies - passed
Jeremiah
Highway66
Fitz19d
samindenver- passed

List as of 03.28.14

Munch - needs to pick up (as of 04.24.14)
Highway66 - passed
Fitz19d - I believe used it already, chime in if incorrect
Bryan F - passed
Djmm1177 -
holla916 -
goslugsgo -

List as of 5/20/15

asn-naso
TheRealChrisBrown
Zinovate
Kstark
chanson123

Last edited by a moderator:

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me on the list please.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: PAR METER - Rental Program

Please add me as well. Thanks.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Chad count me in! However I want to wait til the nano is fully up and running!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
CRW Reef;226203 said:
WAITING LIST:
* first part of waiting list is from lPsouth's list and those whom inquired in his thread since then requesting to be on the list.
http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...rrow-the-PAR-meter&highlight=borrow+par+meter

ailachami
Blazinjack
djkms
Ambrosio Aquatics
xjmav
MikeM
deboy69
andynco
cdrewferd
denveraquarist
watercolorsguy
MartinsReef
well ailachami passed until he is done with his new build, so looks like youre up next Jack! Adam has the PAR meter so pm him for exchange.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
It will actually read both, also T5. T8s, T12s and Power Compacts. How ever there is a supposedly 15% variance for leds. Meaning you would add 15% to the numerical par value you get on the meter.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Next up Ambrosio Aquatics. PM Jack for pick up arrangements.

Been a bit stagnant lately let's get this thing around and see some par #s :D

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Yes sir, everyone needs to stay on top of it. After all its the MASC BADGED MEMBERS as a whole and is not owned by one single person.