1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Part Time help wanted

Discussion in 'Premier Fish & Reef' started by premier, Jul 5, 2011.

1. premier

premier Platinum Sponsors Platinum Sponsor

We are looking for an energetic marine aquarium experienced professional to help maintain reef aquariums for us. There is opprotunity to become a full time employee and start your career in this industry. Some physical work lifting 30-40 pounds is required. 8-12 hour days are not uncommon. We start early, those of you who know me I am an early bird so we start at 6am. You will have the opprotunity to help maintaian some unbelievable aquariums and turn your passion into a career. You can contact me at 303-956-2230 or send ressume to will@premierfishreef.com.

2. KhensuRa

KhensuRa Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

What general hours/days are you looking at? I am going to school full time and I am in summer session. I do have extra hours now but my time would be limited once fall session starts.

3. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Wish I was knowledge enough to work for Will, this isn't the bush league anymore.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

4. premier

premier Platinum Sponsors Platinum Sponsor

Days are pretty flexable. Wednesday & Thursday and would be my preferance.