Placing an ORA order

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Got it Shaun, the dottyback is in stock, the mandarins are not, and they have the yellow line gobies but don't have them as a mated pair, just have to order 2 to make a pair.

Ok Seth, I will add that to the list.

Anyone else? Placing the order in 30 minutes.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok thanks Cris. Hopefully the yellow lines pair up :)

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hold that Yasha you have for me too I will grab him when I get the gobies and Dottyback. Also, did you get the tricolor wrasse in? Also, if you have a pistol shrimp to pair up with the Yasha, I'll take that too. Thanks.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Shaunv;327860 said:
Just in case you didn't see my text...

mated pair of yellow line gobies
green mandarin
electric indigo Dottyback
Believe they discontinued the mandarins, unfortunately but if they didnt I would take one of those as well.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like they still have three varieties of mandarin fish on their site, blue, red, and spotted. In that case, I will take a blue one

Wopps looks like I got back to you too late, I'll take a pair of the premium picassos next go around ;)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Shaunv;327884 said:
Looks like they still have three varieties of mandarin fish on their site, blue, red, and spotted. In that case, I will take a blue one
Ya they still have them on their site for some reason but believe they discontinued all of them, which is unfortunate, I have been wanting a mandarin for my tank but really want a aquaculture one and would prefer an ORA one but cant find them anymore. Although if someone does come up with one I would take it

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;327890 said:
Ya they still have them on their site for some reason but believe they discontinued all of them, which is unfortunate, I have been wanting a mandarin for my tank but really want a aquaculture one and would prefer an ORA one but cant find them anymore. Although if someone does come up with one I would take it
I hope they didn't discontinue them too. I only want an aquacultured one too. They eat better and the death rate for ones whooped from overseas is ridiculous.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
crisc;327893 said:
Hey Shane, the order is going to ship tomorrow and be here on Thursday. I think I have time to add those guys. I'll email them right now and let you know.
Fingers crossed they have some mandarins, If they do, I'd love one

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
agreed, especially since I believe their reason for discontinuing them was that they were expensive to breed and there wasn't enough interest from the public to pay the little bit extra to get a aqua cultured one. I personally though would much prefer to pay whatever extra to get one that was tank raised and already eating frozen prepared foods.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ok, had back on the mandarin issue. She said they just stopped producing them, no reason given but I would guess effort vs. $ reward. She said there is talk of getting the program going again but if they do they wouldn't have any to sellable size for at least a year.

Fyi...