Premier Fish Order

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need another dwarf angel fish. My Yellowtail Angel is missing and my wife's upset that her namesake is presumably dead. Lemonpeel, Red Strip, Bicolor, or Half Black Angelfish will work. I like the Half Black Angelfish the most, but might be a little undersized for what I need. The Lemonpeel will give the most contrast against the rest of the fish I have.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
For you Lance, $1000

Ok serious, $40-$200 depending on size. Only X-Large in stock right now and they are running $200, about 5-6". List might change monday hopefully! I am looking to get one myself.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No problem. Just a FYI, we will not order the small ones - only medium and large. The survival rate of the little guys is pretty bad. Now if you really want a small one we can order it, quarantine it and try to get it feeding but you will need to put a deposit down. I will let you know if any show up on the new list.

If you guys want anything else please let me know, we are closing the order Monday, might even order Monday afternoon instead of Tuesday.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let me know on a medium one, I know they are hard to keep, no sense in adding any more complications to the mix

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;116836 said:
No problem. Just a FYI, we will not order the small ones - only medium and large. The survival rate of the little guys is pretty bad. Now if you really want a small one we can order it, quarantine it and try to get it feeding but you will need to put a deposit down. I will let you know if any show up on the new list.

If you guys want anything else please let me know, we are closing the order Monday, might even order Monday afternoon instead of Tuesday.
how much do the smaller ones run ..i would be willing to do this as i have a small tank

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don,

They are $40. Deposit would be $20 non refundable. We will be placing the order tomorrow. If one is available do you want me to order you one?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Stock list as of today:
No S-L copperbands - only XL (sorry guys I wanted one as well!)

Order is being pushed back until Thursday, so we will close the order here on MASC Wednesday, hopefully they get some Copperbands in!

Don,
I see these on the list though :) - Spiny Star Astraea