Premier SPS blowout!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Premier just got in a huge shipment of SPS corals. These colonies usually sell for $60 each but this week only we will be doing $45 for any SPS you see listed here. This will be on a first come first serve basis. I will be available all week between 5:30-6:30 for pickup and most the weekend. You have to let me know a day you want to come by to pickup.

If you cannot make it at the time listed above you might be able to schedule a time with Will by calling 303.956.2230

Address is
3301 w. Hampden ave Unit R. Sheridan CO 80110

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im interested....but i like to see corals in person first sonce im running out of room. Maybe i can come by this weekend...cause im swamped with work this week. Or better yet....bring all the corals to the meeting.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The corals are dipped in Coral RX and are sitting in a SPS quarantine/holding tank.

The reason some of them are slimed up is because I had to move them around to take photos.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;115014 said:
The corals are dipped in Coral RX and are sitting in a SPS quarantine/holding tank.

The reason some of them are slimed up is because I had to move them around to take photos.
i usally use iodine and flat worm exit ...does coral rx treat the same things? ...sorry im no biologist but if coral rx is all i need then that would b nice for me

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd be interested in pic #13, but wouldn't be able to get it for a couple of weeks due to a move.

Don, coral rx works ( not as well as revive IMPO) however I would add it to what you are already doing for dips. Me personally, I do:

Flatworms exit, povidone iodine, interceptor (only for acros), then revive just before they hit the tank

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Jon is the Coral Rx similar to the povidone iodine?

and what dose of the povidone iodine do you use and is this the stuff from WalMart?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jon,

Let me know when you are ready to pick up and I will check to see if it is still available.

Jamie,

I thought you didnt have a tank or did you get another one setup? If so let me know a day you want to stop by and we can arrange something.

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Adam, no they are different.

The povidone iodine is what you get at wal mart as the generic form of betadine. I use the povidone iodine at 3mL/1L of water.

Kris -I will let you know when my tank is back up after the move.