Ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I use both of these on line and are both updated to the latest firmware. If i can ever find one really cheap, i would consider dinking with it for that purpose, but they are too much to play around with. The wii was a different story cheap and and very easy to mod. Hopefully they will figure out a way to mod the wii U as well.

Sorry for the hijack. GLWS.

reefmaster719;211139 said:
You can always MOD it and get free ps2 games online. So no disc is required.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is crazy but 175$ I hate seeing this thing sit. No don't have time to play it and when I do I'm on Xbox.

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you can hold till taxes ill buy from you. Should be the first part of feb. Can paypal say 50 to hold if youd like

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That is what we mostly use ours for. We also have a home server that supports DNLA and the ps3 sees it by default and i can watch movies, view pictures, and listen to music that i have stored on it. Once you go blue ray you never go back. :) oh and by the way, it is the best dvd upscaller that i've used. You won't find a better price for all that he is offering for this.

MartinsReef;220209 said:
wow great price! I should by it just for the blue ray.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Ps3

Hoosier Daddy;220609 said:
I am interested. Are both of the controllers wireless and dual shock?
Sure you are.................you creeper! Bahaahahah!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoosier Daddy;220609 said:
I am interested. Are both of the controllers wireless and dual shock?
Yes they are sorry with all the new people threads are getting bumped to the bottom fast lol

Status
Not open for further replies.