Red dragon

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have a couple frags of red dragon. One is frag size the other is a mini colony. Mother colony back left for reference

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey thought I'd check in again and see how they're all doing.

See above

Had a turn for the worst recently with some high nitrates. Started carbon dosing and unfortunately lost it due to an alk spike from stress and no uptake of alk. Completely my fault. In process of lowering them now and when I do I have a buddy I am grabbing more from in case I need to pay it forward. He has a decent size piece for me so I am hopeful. Lost some other things in the process as well smh. But hey learned the hard way I guess. I have since lowered alk dose and getting ready for a heavy water change to hopefully reset and get back to norm. Also lowered the carbon dose to hopefully bring some things back. I wish it was good news

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had a turn for the worst recently with some high nitrates. Started carbon dosing and unfortunately lost it due to an alk spike from stress and no uptake of alk. Completely my fault. In process of lowering them now and when I do I have a buddy I am grabbing more from in case I need to pay it forward. He has a decent size piece for me so I am hopeful. Lost some other things in the process as well smh. But hey learned the hard way I guess. I have since lowered alk dose and getting ready for a heavy water change to hopefully reset and get back to norm. Also lowered the carbon dose to hopefully bring some things back. I wish it was good news

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Awe that's too bad. Let me know when you're stable. The little piece I kept is grown out and I'll frag it again if your friend doesn't have one

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good good. Realized I had low alk so increased and my shrooms are sad but everything else is good. Bad as the shrooms are these.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
They've all shrunk to pencil eraser size