Red Mangroves

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yaten13;82104 said:
I still want to get them, but Greeley is quite a drive from Denver. How were they shipped to you? I think they can be shipped in wet paper towels by 1st class mail (ie about 3 days and less than 5$). Would this be too much trouble for you? I could send a check for postage / the plants when you ship.
going to be in broomfield later today, but can't meet anywhere as I won't be driving.

phillipj2;82125 said:
yaten if he wants to drop them off in my house which is 30 minutes closer to you ill hold them.
I'll prob be leaving here in about an hour

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh man!! when did they come in? I thought this site emailed you when there were new posts, so ive been sittin around for 2 weeks waiting for an email!!! so where do i need to go to pick these up?

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
I think I have 3-5 of these on the way for tomorrow. I will probably plant all 5 and if they all make it transplant 2 out.

For planting does the whole seed go under sand? My sump is 6-7 sand and another 6+ water. I also heard some people will put these in the display tank. Can they live in that deep of water?

I don't know much about them. Was just ordering CUC an the site had them and I have heard good stuff and thought I'd give them a go.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sorry, works been extremely busy!! i completely forgot about this thread... if someone else gets up to greeley before me, feel free to give mine to them, if i get a day off in the next week or two, ill try to make it up to get them from you, if they are still available. I apologize for the inconvenience...