Reef ed bod attendance

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK folks I would like to get an attendance list and attendance times logged and set so we all know what to expect from each other:

Will you be attending Yes or NO and what times do you expect to be there?

Chad - YES - 10am-6pm (open to close)
Khalis
Adam
DereK
Andrew
Mike Mural

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be there. I intend on being there the whole day...but won't be able to confirm that until after this weekend. I'm going out of town a few days after the event and need to secure some storage space before returning to Denver with a van-load of tools.

If I can get that figured out this weekend I'll be good to go for a full day of ReefEd.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Likely the whole day. Just working out child care details.....

Khalis - for temp purposes you can store them in my garage if you need space until you find the forever home for the tools.

Adam

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well heck...thanks Adam. I'm not sure how much I'm bringing back so space may be a minor issue here. I have a 4x6 storage closet at home, and am hoping to move into a place with a garage this summer, but that might need to be postponed due to the girlfriends current job situation.

I'll let you know...might talk to my friend/landlord about just using up some more basement space as well.

Thanks!

Count me in for a full day at ReefEd. :)

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Ok, I'll be able to be there from about 12 (noon) till 5:30ish.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I have to be home by 5 that day so question is what time would you like me there. Looks like we have good attendance already

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;303584 said:
So I have to be home by 5 that day so question is what time would you like me there. Looks like we have good attendance already
Honestly the setup is the most crucial and most man power requiring time slot. If you could make it to help setup that would be awesome.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey I may be arriving later than expected...hoped to show up at 10am but something came up.

I'll definitely be there prior to noon; aiming for 11:30 at the latest.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ill be there at 9:30 just dawned on me that someone should prob be there before vendors to direct traffic

Last edited by a moderator: