• Saturday 1/25/14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 1/26/14

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK everyone, it seems like the majority of us would like to stop by the Holiday Inn to take a look at the event location. We're hoping to get this done sometime in the later half of January. For now, let's keep things simple and see if we can figure out one weekend that works for everyone. Once we get that down we'll figure out the details as far as what time we're meeting up.

Please vote in the poll, it's multiple choice so select as many convenient dates as you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;283777 said:
OK everyone, it seems like the majority of us would like to stop by the Holiday Inn to take a look at the event location. We're hoping to get this done sometime in the later half of January. For now, let's keep things simple and see if we can figure out one weekend that works for everyone. Once we get that down we'll figure out the details as far as what time we're meeting up.

Please vote in the poll, it's multiple choice so select as many convenient dates as you like.
That's pretty far out for me but I can probably make any we chose.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nobody is required to go...nor is it something that anybody will be upset over if you can't make it. Just an option for those that want to see the space prior to planning the details of the event. :)

Edit: sorry...thought you meant distance-wise. We can let this go for a couple weeks if need be so that people can check their schedules. We also still need to set a date for the January meeting, so that's a factor as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Looking at potential dates of January 19th or 20th
Or
January 25th or 26th.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so we missed all the potential dates so we will need to figure something else out. I would like to get over there ASAP so I am thinking the morning of Sunday February the 9th if anyone else would like to attend, post up please

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I normally would but should be on a beach enjoying some sort of umbrella drink

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;290830 said:
I normally would but should be on a beach enjoying some sort of umbrella drink

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
Imma be eatin' fish tacos and drinkin' margaritas.