Rerurn pumps ? ?

Hello everybody im looking for some advice on the return pump im putting in my 75 gallon build i've narrowed it down to a tunze 1073.4 i think and a enhein 1262 ? these are about the price points that i im looking in about 100 -125 all said and done keep in mind NOISE IS the deciding factor that being said, have i over looked any pumps that are in that price point ? am i where i need to have ended up in my search ? i prefer a SILENT pump as my tank will be in my main living room/family room any advice, experince
would be much appreacited .

-wade

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rerurn pumps ? ?

Reefflo blohole is so quiet the misses asked how the water was getting back up. And the have 3 speed adjustability.

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Rerurn pumps ? ?

I love my water blaster. The reef flow is super nice too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
if it were me I'd go water blaster or waveline but I have a water blaster already and am just waiting for the new wavelines to come out till I replace my mags that are on the big tank

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
The Blowhole is uber quiet on Andrews tank, first setting.

My Eheim was annoyingly loud for my living room, I cannot recommend it if you're picky about noise.

I've heard nothing but good things about the RLSS Wavelines, when the exception of availability and external orange o-ring issue.