Ro issues

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can't get my ro to work. I keep getting low pressure alarms anyone know how to fix this?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I read this earlier and thought you were serious, lmao.

Yea...I think that system is a little over my head.

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
It might have started as a BRS model, but i think someone's been doing a little tweaking.
Oh, wait, I think i see the problem. That black thingy over on the wall isn't plugged into the outlet. :)

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
is that your house or a facility or the downtown aquarium? holy shnikies! if that was my fish room I would ask kalgra

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yepp started out as a 3 filter RO and wasnt making enough water for my 30g Nuvo so I had to upgrade. First is a sediment tank, water softener, brine tank for softener, than 2 carbon tanks. The RO is a 9 membrane ro making 14 g/min feeding a 200g storage tank. Than through a 220 volt UV light followed by 4 endotoxin filters. And into my nuvo as an ATO.

This is in my basement. aka my MAN CAVE ;-)

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
WTF? You prividing water to the Downtown Aquarium?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
High pressure or low pressure alarms?

Drew

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The resiprocity valve must be closed... It appears as though you have left it open in picture 2. You're welcome!!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack said:
The resiprocity valve must be closed... It appears as though you have left it open in picture 2. You're welcome!!
Your a genius never would of thought.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd said:
High pressure or low pressure alarms?

Drew

Nothing is wrong well not any more lol figured I'd post pictures to be a smart a**. This is my work for those of you that didn't get it. This is what I do for a living. There are low and high pressure sensors on the ro. The low pressure sensor failed telling the ro there is low pressure shutting it off. Rewired so the ro thinks its working normal until the new sensor comes in on Monday.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gotta do what you gotta do. Not all of them are important haha. Like crank triggers, overrated lmao.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I bypassed a high side A/C sensor the other day at work to diagnose the system... Before I came around the truck the pressure was already up to 500psi... Scared the sh!t outta me!!! Apparently the fan was not kicking on like it should have!!