Rock

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL I got rocks .............too funny I am currently entertaining some ideas but i will follow up if I have some extra cash it might be a bit before i am able to purchase any rock.

John at reef cleaners really is a great guy. I don't know if any one has ever bought any CUC members from him, but he tends to "guesstimate" on the high side, especially when counting dwarf cerith (I ordered maybe 10, recieved around 80+.) I have some of his rock as well, it really is the most attractive piece in my Nano. If you want dry rock, I'd go that route.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Rock

Psychosis;237142 said:
John at reef cleaners really is a great guy. I don't know if any one has ever bought any CUC members from him, but he tends to "guesstimate" on the high side, especially when counting dwarf cerith (I ordered maybe 10, recieved around 80+.) I have some of his rock as well, it really is the most attractive piece in my Nano. If you want dry rock, I'd go that route.
Interesting stuff there. Florida rock had always been dense with hitchhikers. But dry could be good.

BTW I am getting ready to order some CUC from them and might do a group buy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

You won't regret it. He really is a class act. One time I was hunting for odd ball inverts, and after lengthy emails back and forth with him, I wound up with a CUC order and 3 free odd balls. He threw them in for free just because I was interested. A box crab, spider decorator, and a very abnormal macro (can't remember the name now.) I'm not saying to ask for your own, but I can't think of a more respected marine vendor in all of the internet. I don't own any shares, I promise.

We got our LR from Live Aquaria. It seems to be hitchhiker free (after a month), and it has lots of color and interesting stuff growing on it. As for reef cleaners, I ordered my CUC from them and so far the service has been spectacular!