Scmas

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so that everyone knows I have extended an invite to the Colorado Springs Reef Club to have a booth @ Reef Ed and they have accepted.

What I wanted to reach out to you guys and ask is if we were to offer the SCMAS Members discounted entrance what are your thoughts, and if so what amount do you think is fair? $7?????? a head vs $10?

Just for convo purposes is this unfair to the people with in our community whom are not yet badge members with in our own club? Meaning why would we give members of a different club lower entrance fees when they aren't members of our club?

Im not tied to either direction honestly, the question or thought was proposed to me by someone so I figured it was worth discussions maybe

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
All for them having a booth. Wouldn't say to discount based on the items you already brought up.

Should we also extend the invite to DARC?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea...I agree. I gave it some thought after we spoke about it, and think the potential of upsetting our own community is realistic and not worth the trouble.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
that0neguy1126;301199 said:
All for them having a booth. Wouldn't say to discount based on the items you already brought up.

Should we also extend the invite to DARC?
IM thinking we prob should. Anyone see why we shouldnt at least make the invite? I am assuming that Rob will be manning the MACNA booth but i guess i dont see the down side in offering.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Lets invite DARC. And no discounts for members of the other clubs.

Good thinking pres!!