Seeking a plumber and/or handyman

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need a plumber and/or handyman to finish my guest bathroom. All new tile and a custom tiled countertop have been installed, and new faucet, new light, etc. However, the finishing touches need done (caulking, some wood trim stained and mounted on edge of counter, cabinet painted, minor grout touchup). Also, the tub faucet and showerhead are installed, but there's some kind of issue with the switch mechanism. In order to get to it, a plumber needs to go through the wall behind it or remove the tub completely. I don't know for sure which one would be worse, but removing the tub would be my last resort.
If you know of a good plumber and/or handyman, please let me know.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
So do I. However, the pipe in question is the skinny copper pipe. He's better with the thicker PVC pipe.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
My house was built in the late 70s. It's not flex. I think it's copper.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;244661 said:
Most plumbing in homes these days is a flex PVC type!
I found a handyman/plumber to address the situation, and you were absolutely correct. It was PVC. What I thought was rust was just weird gunk on the end of the pipe.

Please close thread- the guest bath is finished.

greeneyedgirl

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Seeking a plumber and/or handyman

CindyL;247911 said:
I found a handyman/plumber to address the situation, and you were absolutely correct. It was PVC. What I thought was rust was just weird gunk on the end of the pipe.

Please close thread- the guest bath is finished.
Sweet!!