Shane's JBJ 30g Rimless Mixed Reef (HD photo/video journal)

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do all your corals have the color you thought they would based on pictures under that kessil?

SilverSurfer;328980 said:
Do all your corals have the color you thought they would based on pictures under that kessil?
Tough for me to say cuz Kessils are all I have been running for the past 3 years. I really like the colors they bring out though.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShaneOMac;328918 said:
Anybody know any fish that would be good for killing zoa eating nudis? Been fighting these things for months! Anything other that yellow corris wrasse?
Mandarin also eat them mine does anyways

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks, I only asked because I found http://nanoboxreef.com and I was liking what I was seeing in terms of color par price etc. Everything Ive been reading has been positive. Wondering if anyone has any experience or knows someone first hand who has used these?

I took this tank down, empty tank and stand is free to anyone who wants to come and pick it up! Tank does have some scratches on front panel but functions great. pm if interested.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShaneOMac;347999 said:
I took this tank down, empty tank and stand is free to anyone who wants to come and pick it up! Tank does have some scratches on front panel but functions great. pm if interested.
Pm sent