skimmer poo

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Where's your main build thread? How many actual fish (not inverts or corals) do you have and how long did it take to pull that quart or so?

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
1. On the tank build thread, second page titled 280g build.....longest build ever
2. 19 fish
3. Usually gets to that level every 2 weeks. Thats just the wet skim in the mlk container. The top collection cup has oodles of thickness that is really fun to clean out.

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
skimmer poo

Can't clean it with the wife around! She starts to gag. Lol that's when you know you have it dialed in.

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice! I want to start selling it online as premium organic plant food. Would make a fortune, or at least as much as my skimmer could pull.

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
skimmer poo

280g-reefman;226329 said:
Nice! I want to start selling it online as premium organic plant food. Would make a fortune, or at least as much as my skimmer could pull.
Hahahaha (fish fertilizer)

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
skimmer poo

H2O_intolerant;226352 said:
Only issue I see with the "DtrirUS" fertilizer is the saltwater, pretty much a plant killer
Ooh come in man, we have some fish poo for u! Our special desalinization process is a "trade secret" trust us. Lol

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;226352 said:
Only issue I see with the " DtrirUS" fertilizer is the saltwater, pretty much a plant killer
Ok, ok you are forcing me to add directions. Mix with water.........a lot. That in itself should dilute it enough.