SteveT's Photo Contest #3

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I'm sorry man I owe you an apology. That's weird, here is what shows up on my droid using tapatalk.

and here is on my comp, so I apologize.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't see it on tap a talk either.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef said:
I'm sorry man I owe you an apology. That's weird, here is what shows up on my droid using tapatalk.

and here is on my comp, so I apologize.
No worries Chad :) guess we know now that forum runner and tapatalk show things differently. I have both but I prefer forum runner and just use tapatalk to check scmas every once in awhile. glad we worked it out though ha had me puzzled!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I see what you two are saying but does not show on my phone in tapatalk or forum runner. Weird.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
CRW Reef;194541 said:
Denise looks beautiful what cell phone took that?
Thank you...just my android phone

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoosier Daddy;194943 said:
Taken with the new Ipad.

That hammer looks really good.

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
Hey, this is the last day for submissions so get them in before 11:55 tonight!

Also, very unfortunately I had something strange effect all but one of my euphyllias in my 450. The heads would shrink up, start to pull away from the skeleton and just fall off. Nothing I had ever seen before, no brown jelly or other signs of stress. I lost over half of my prized purple and green hammer, all but one head of my green torch and the entire frogspawn colony that the prize frag came from. So now the prize frag I had in my frag tank is now my only piece I have and the prize will have to change. I will give the winner choice between a bunch of zoas and sps that I have fragged out.